Several months ago, I created a group on Facebook where I began to share things that had helped me find deeper understanding and meaning along my own spiritual journey, as well as provided me with a great deal of confirmation that I was not, in fact, going crazy and the inspiration I needed to hold on to faith through even the darkest of moments.
Regrettably, Facebook decided to disable my page for an as-yet-unknown reason, and when that happened, all that I'd posted disappeared and the group became inaccessible to me. All of my posts are still there, hidden, and will hopefully return when I get my page back (I am thinking positively here!) but rather than wait longer for this to happen, or risk it happening again, I've decided to create this blog and focus my efforts here rather than solely on Facebook.
Comments and questions are welcome, as we are all simultaneously learning and teaching each other as we walk our separate paths, together. If you are having a rough go of things right now...know you are not alone, and that you are loved and supported!
Much love and blessings to you!
Lady Jennith
tarjetas de cumpleaƱos para enviar
ReplyDelete